What will you do?
- Drive to potential customers home and conduct appointments.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Write proposals for each customer account which include photographs, instructions, diagrams, pricing lists and job worksheets.
- Provide follow-up to customers by phone and re-visits the customer as necessary.
What is required?
- Ability to legally drive a motor vehicle.
- Two (2) years experience in customer service or related field; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience to illustrate a proven track record in the business field.
- Prior sales and / or construction experience preferred.
- Proficient working with computer software
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Reliable Vehicle
What can you gain?
- Be an instrumental part of a well-known company that continues to grow every year and is never satisfied with being anything less than the best!
- Make a difference by providing solutions to customers on serious home issues.
- High income potential
Job Type: Full-time
- Prior sales and / or construction experience preferred: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License